You got a lot of really cute pictures. I like your heels!
LINDSAY, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures. Your photographer did an incredible job. She really captured some sincere pictures. You two make the cutest couple. I can't wait to see your kids (all 12 of them! hehe)Love ya!!!!!!!
Love the pictures! I especially like the last one's you both look so happy! Wish we could have been there to partake of all the fun!
You got a lot of really cute pictures. I like your heels!
ReplyDeleteLINDSAY, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures. Your photographer did an incredible job. She really captured some sincere pictures. You two make the cutest couple. I can't wait to see your kids (all 12 of them! hehe)
ReplyDeleteLove ya!!!!!!!
Love the pictures! I especially like the last one's you both look so happy! Wish we could have been there to partake of all the fun!
ReplyDelete