Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's About Time For Another Post!

Almost every time I talk to my dad, he insists on bringing up the fact that I have not posted anything on my blog for quite some time. I have a good reason for this- we haven't really done anything worth writing about. That said, here is a quick update of what we have been up to since my last posting:

~Jared had a birthday on February 3. He is now 22!
~I have been working very part time at H&R Block, just for the tax season.
~Jared is starting work at the Rexburg Opinion Center. Not the most exciting job, but money is money and he is such a wonderful man for doing it.
~My mom and Glenn came to visit us this last weekend. While there is not much to do here, we still managed to have a great time!
~We have watched countless movies, made dozens of treats, and have gained about 10 pounds each. This has also led to us going to the gym every day.

Something else that has happened, which I am really excited about, is that we have decided to move. We have realized that there is not a lot of opportunity here, so we have started looking elsewhere. I have applied to several places where I can actually use my degree and Jared will be able to transfer to. We plan on moving as soon as I get offered a permanent position somewhere. So, if anyone knows of any good recreation jobs out there, please let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Anywhere there is a job, but we are really hoping for something in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it if you were to be able to move here. Think of the trouble.......... I mean the fun we could have! HEHE

    ReplyDelete