One of the difficult things about moving is that you have to get all of your utilities transferred. Everything went smoothly this time, except with our internet. We have lived here for almost a month and the internet company just now got around to connecting us. I feel like I have been dislocated from the rest of the world for the last three weeks! It is crazy how dependent on technology we can get. The good news to all of this is that we got some free stuff from the internet company for our troubles, so I guess it wasn't all bad.
We are doing really well now. Jared has started school and is loving it. He is studying to be a Hospital Administrator, which I think is the perfect job for him. He is working really hard and learning lots, but is still very careful to give me attention as well. He is a wonderful husband and I am so lucky to be with him forever!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment