Sunday, October 18, 2009

Peanut Update

I went to the doctor yesterday and everything is still great with baby Peanut. It has a very strong heartbeat (144 bpm!) and I have finally started to feel better, too, which has been wonderful! We have an ultrasound appointment scheduled for November 9, and we should find out the sex then. I keep trying to guess what it is, but I know it will be what I least expect, so I am mostly focusing on keeping us both healthy. We are both so excited and can hardly wait for baby Peanut to finally get here!
I am curious to see what everyone else thinks Peanut is (boy or girl) so feel free to post your guess.

2 comments:

  1. well as my mom ALWAYS says if the heart beat is 150 or above its a girl, and 150 and under but usually in the 140's its a boy. and I'm having a boy and his heart beat on average is about 146 so I'm guessing your peanut is a Mr. Peanut!!! isn't pregnancy fun :-) (well besides all the symptoms) by the time you find out what your having i'll be due (almost)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun, fun. This is an exciting time for you guys. I can't believe you are going to find out the gender soon. That is so awesome. We are so happy for you both, and glad that you are feeling better Lindsay.

    ReplyDelete