Monday, December 21, 2009

A Happy Anniversary!

Last Wednesday, Jared and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary. It is hard to believe that it has already been a year, but at the same time, it feels like we have been together much longer. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband and for our eternal marriage. I love him so much and I am so happy that we will be together forever!
Jared had finals last week, so we had to celebrate the big day in two parts. On Wednesday, we ordered dinner and just hung out at home. On Friday, we went to Texas Roadhouse and had dinner. Our waitress was really nice and surprised us with a free hot fudge sundae to celebrate. We then finished doing our Christmas shopping. It was a great anniversary and I can't wait for the many more to come!

Jared and the beautiful roses he got for me.

The happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment