Friday, January 7, 2011

Time Really Does Fly!

I can't believe that I have already gotten behind on posts!  It seems like only a week or two has passed since I vowed to do better and it has already been a month since I last posted.  While part of it isn't my fault (I was having computer problems), I will openly admit that I am a slacker and have started to feel like there is so much to post that I don't know where to begin, again.  So, I have decided I will do it in pieces.  I will post pictures of Christmas, New Year's and the last month in little segments so it will be less overwhelming. 


FYI:~ I have started working at H&R Block again for the tax season and they are doing free 1040 EZ returns until February 15 and free second looks on past returns the entire tax season.  This is a pretty good deal if anyone is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment