You guessed it: Baby Stanger is a GIRL! If you are surprised, you are not the only one. I was shocked (to put it mildly). Jared has been saying it was a girl, so I guess he was more surprised by the fact that he was actually right about something. I was positive we were having a boy and it is taking some time for this news to sink in. I am so excited though! It will be so fun having two kids and I'm really looking forward to November. However, this news has solidified the fact that I will make absolutely no money at work because I can now buy things from both the boy and girl sections. Oh well! At least we will be one well-dressed little family.
As for the baby details, everything is great with her and me. She is measuring right on schedule and we got some great pictures of her face and her long Stanger legs (lucky girl!). She is a wiggler and loves to let me know she is awake. Jared has even been lucky enough to feel her moving around a few times. As for names, we pretty much have it narrowed down to a very short list, but it is always up for discussion and nothing is certain yet. I am so excited to have her here so I can finally have a shopping and pedicure buddy!






Woo woot how exciting! Yay for november girls! Let me know if you find any great baby girl deals i'm on the hunt as well! :-)
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!! I just read this and said "Yay!!!" outloud in my office. Good thing nobody was around to hear me squealing to myself. Congrats you guys. I love buyin baby girl clothes too. So text me your address so I can start sending you things! :) love you!!!
ReplyDelete