Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Still Pregnant...

That's right- I am still pregnant. I can't believe how slowly these past few weeks have gone by. I have progressed pretty far, but not far enough. When I went to the doctor last week, (at 37 weeks), I was at a 2 and 75% effaced, but he hadn't dropped very far down. I went to the doctor yesterday, and I was at a 3 and 85% and he had dropped down a lot further. Although this is really good news, I was a little disappointed because I really thought that he was going to be here by now. I know our baby will come when he is ready, but we are both getting so excited and it is getting harder and harder to wait for him to get here. I am really hoping it will happen this week, so keep your fingers crossed for us!

Here is a picture of my enormous belly at about 37 1/2 weeks.

4 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you! We hope he comes soon, we can't wait to meet him. And you will prob be feeling a whole lot better once you see his face. We will remember to keep our fingers crossed for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dad called grandma and told her you had your baby congratulations and what did you name him we are so excited for you. Bobby and cami's baby is due next month which is a boy and tyson and torrey's baby is due in july which is a girl. we are so excited to meet them too. again congratulations we miss you guys and hope to see you soon love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Name, weight, height....??? All that good stuff. I have 4 weeks to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your belly was SO not "enormous!!" you look super cute.. and i love how your belly is hanging out of your shirt. once they drop, it's almost impossible to keep the tummy covered! hehe! well here you are with a baby in your arms, and i am still waiting. ;) can't wait to see pictures of your little sweet thing! post them when you feel up to it!

    ReplyDelete