I guess all of the finger crossing and wishful thinking paid off. On Friday, March 19, our beautiful baby boy was born (10 days early)! Jonas Jared Stanger was born at 7:40 pm and weighed 7lbs 9 oz and was 21 1/12 inches long. He is the cutest little guy and we couldn't be happier! I love being a mom and every time I look at him, I fall more and more in love with him. He has the funniest personality and I am so excited to watch him grow!
The proud (and tired) papa!





he's perfect!!! What a cutie!!! Congrats lindsay and jared!!! Jared must be worn out with all the work he did :-) just kidding!!! Husbands are the best! Hope all goes well. He really is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAwwwe... he is so little and long! What a sweet baby. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWow! Congratulations, he's such a cutie! Can't wait to meet him some day. It's an amazing thing to be a parent and you will both be excellent. I look forward to reading, hearing and seeing more of Jonas!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Jonas! I haven't been the best blogger so I didn't even know you had the baby (what happened to everyone telling me what's going on?) But congrats he is adorable!!
ReplyDelete