Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Life is Good!

We are all doing so well! J.J. went to the doctor today and he is a very strong and healthy boy. I was still a little worried about him because his eyes still have a little jaundice in them, but the doctor said that it will go away soon and that jaundice shouldn't be a problem for him anymore. I am so glad he is doing well! Even something as minor as jaundice is so scary for a new mom with a tiny, helpless little baby, so I am happy to not have that to worry about anymore.
J.J. is getting so big, too! He has already grown out of a couple of his outfits, but luckily, he has plenty more. Thank you to everyone who has sent him such adorable outfits. I really appreciate all of the love that everyone has sent to us. We are so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends!
Jared is in the middle of finals this week. We are planning on going to Boise as soon as he is done for the semester and getting a much-needed break from chilly Rexburg. After that, we are flying to Portland to go to my brother Jared's wedding. I am a little nervous about flying with a tiny baby, but my mom is coming with us, so we will have some extra ( and much-needed) help. I am really looking forward to getting out of town and seeing my family!

Here is our cutie-pie laying in his swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment